Tuesday 15 November 2016

                 Greetings humans of Earth. I'm here to tell you about the importance of education. Getting your education is very important. I'm here to give you three reasons why your education is important. Reason Number one, you need your education to get a good job in your future. If you don't have a good job in the future then it's going to be really hard to support your family. Reason number two. School prepares you for all the challenges in life. The last reason is it helps you communicate better with people. That's all you have to be alert of, later!

4 comments:

  1. for this sentence, "Reason number one." I think it should be, "Reason number one, (and so on)"

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the sentence were you wrote "You need your education to get a good job in your future and if you don't have a good job in the future then it's going to be really hard to support your family." You should have a period in between the sentence my suggestion is to put the period after your future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you said " That's all I have to say bye " you should say '' Well that's all you need to be alert of for now later ! " but thats just a suggestion over all it's great

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice story but I think you should do it like this, Reason number one:(and so on) that's my suggestion overall nice story.

    ReplyDelete